Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

Ideas? Why do the people need to come up with ideas?

It's his business. If he hasn't got any ideas of his own he isn't going to get very far. Not only that but I fear you're over estimating how much people actually care. Who has genuinely given a shit this far about any of this?

If it's a business offering beers, and I can ask said business to get what I want, at a competitive price, it'll do for me mind.

Ideas? Why do the people need to come up with ideas?

It's his business. If he hasn't got any ideas of his own he isn't going to get very far. Not only that but I fear you're over estimating how much people actually care. Who has genuinely given a shit this far about any of this?

Do me a favour, if youve got no interest and just want to shite on, fuck off!

If it's a business offering beers, and I can ask said business to get what I want, at a competitive price, it'll do for me mind.

Exactly mate

Do me a favour, if youve got no interest and just want to shite on, fuck off!

Exactly mate
I did I asked you a question about it earlier and you were an arsehole with me. I haven't bothered since as you just seem like a huffy arsehole. I have read intently now and it seems like a lot of bluster about nothing much.

Thus far it has been established that it is a shop selling 'supermarket shite' Ops words. He has asked for two beers to be ordered he said over a week ago and is now saying that one of the beers is turning up today.

He claims he is going to have a shop running like Rehills but until you order he won't get anything in as he has no ideas himself therefore until you say what you want he will only have 'supermarket shite' in.

Rehills is stocked to the hilt with beer, spirits, wines etc all of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did I asked you a question about it earlier and you were an arsehole with me. I haven't bothered since as you just seem like a huffy arsehole. I have read intently now and it seems like a lot of bluster about nothing much.

Thus far it has been established that it is a shop selling 'supermarket shite' Ops words. He has asked for two beers to be ordered he said over a week ago and is now saying that one of the beers is turning up today.

He claims he is going to have a shop running like Rehills but until you order he won't get anything in as he has no ideas himself therefore until you say what you want he will only have 'supermarket shite' in.

The lad is just setting away man you f***ing bellend, he just wanted suggestions to get him on his way. Dont read the thread if you feel that way about it. ..............................

As for the huffy arsehole, you havent a clue who i am to be even assuming that. People who know me on here will tell you otherwise you knacker

All valid points. But small steps....

The lad is just setting away man you f***ing bellend, he just wanted suggestions to get him on his way. Dont read the thread if you feel that way about it. ..............................

As for the huffy arsehole, you havent a clue who i am to be even assuming that. People who know me on here will tell you otherwise you knacker
So what decent drink does he have in?

No comment.

Back