Lou's Fine Ales and Beers

I called in earlier for some wine and it seems a canny set up. I asked about the ales for yous lot and he's got some Brewdog gear in at the minute. He's going to be getting more all the time so any suggestions would be welcome apparently.

Sounds brilliant. Rehills is f***ing great like. A tremendous choice of craft ales. It's it even slightly like Rehills I'll be over there most weeks. Tescos at the SOL seems to have the best selection, and I don't know of any places around sunderland where you can get craft beers. There needs to be more places like this. I'll wait till he is up and running and has started getting some decent beers in and will give it a try.

I called in earlier for some wine and it seems a canny set up. I asked about the ales for yous lot and he's got some Brewdog gear in at the minute. He's going to be getting more all the time so any suggestions would be welcome apparently.

i told him id call back today but forgot,hope hes kept a few Jakeheads back

Lou's shop just took a delivery of Jakehead IPA, Rocket, Puffing Billy and Solar Terminator all by Wylam Brewery, had a bit craic on with the kid seems sound and wants a go at trying to sell all the more unusual beers, wines and spirits as well as the usual suspects, sounds good to me so I'll defo be calling by on a regular basis.

Lou's shop just took a delivery of Jakehead IPA, Rocket, Puffing Billy and Solar Terminator all by Wylam Brewery, had a bit craic on with the kid seems sound and wants a go at trying to sell all the more unusual beers, wines and spirits as well as the usual suspects, sounds good to me so I'll defo be calling by on a regular basis.

Just been over this morning, got my Jakehead. Hickey The Rake will be in this week.

Lads, ya need to let him know what ya want and he will have it in for ya.

Im going to give him a list of stuff what the likes of Rehills have and Coppers in Gosforth have as I think if this proves popular it could be good as we have nowt in Sunderland able to offer this sort of stuff.

Just been over this morning, got my Jakehead. Hickey The Rake will be in this week.

Lads, ya need to let him know what ya want and he will have it in for ya.

Im going to give him a list of stuff what the likes of Rehills have and Coppers in Gosforth have as I think if this proves popular it could be good as we have nowt in Sunderland able to offer this sort of stuff.
Is it just beer?

I drink a fair amount of Umeshu Sake. Can get it at rehills so wasn't that fussed on the one he stocks. He sorted me my favourite brand and gets it cheaper than I can get it online.

If this lad can get it I'd buy off him while I still live in the city.

Is it just beer?

I drink a fair amount of Umeshu Sake. Can get it at rehills so wasn't that fussed on the one he stocks. He sorted me my favourite brand and gets it cheaper than I can get it online.

If this lad can get it I'd buy off him while I still live in the city.

See my previous posts.............

"Lads, ya need to let him know what ya want and he will have it in for ya." :rolleyes:

See my previous posts.............

"Lads, ya need to let him know what ya want and he will have it in for ya." :rolleyes:
No need to get snotty mate I only asked. You only mentioned beer and this is wine.

And the shop is called ales and beers.

No need to get snotty mate I only asked. You only mentioned beer and this is wine.

And the shop is called ales and beers.

Its not snotty, just wish people would actually read the previous posts before commenting.

Another thing, most booze shops sell wine so the chances are they will, which they do. Just go and have a look and if they dont stock it ask him,hes adamant he will get whatever he can

Its not snotty, just wish people would actually read the previous posts before commenting.

Another thing, most booze shops sell wine so the chances are they will, which they do. Just go and have a look and if they dont stock it ask him,hes adamant he will get whatever he can
It is a perfectly normal question. If you start a thread expect some questions. You've gone on like a bell and TBH it's not worth it. I continue to buy from where I do and not bother telling anyone to go there either.

Back