Louis Tomlinson’s sister dead at 18

As someone who has lost their mother and brother to cancer, I know what the lad is going through. I hope he has other family to support him as he'll need it, that kind of double tragedy can rip a person apart.
RIP to Felicite, such a beautiful young lady :cry:.

A heart attack is caused by a blockage in the heart, usually a blood clot, a cardiac arrest is essentially an electrical failure of the heart when it goes into hyper-rapid rhythym.

People who have heart attacks don't usually lose consciousness, they have the classic acute pain in the heart and down the left arm, people who have cardiac arrests usually lose consciousness immediately.

People who have heart attacks don't usually die from them, people who have cardiac arrest usually die within small numbers of minutes.

A heart attack can cause cardiac arrest but most cardiac arrests are not caused by heart attacks.

AEDs are used to treat cardiac arrests by restoring the heart's regular rhythm, AEDs cannot treat heart attacks.

I believe this young lady died from a cardiac arrest.

I love learning. I know it’s easy to google stuff these days but it’s not something I’d actively seek information on.

I hope hes got plenty friends and family around him that he can rely on for support because fuck me he must be having a hard time. Fame and fortune doesn't matter one bit when it comes to shite like this.
Was thinking the same. Good solid friends and not hangers on.

Back