Louis Tomlinson’s sister dead at 18

Discussion in 'SMB' started by TheBronzeBummer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JL1985

JL1985 Winger

Poor boy. He was on the radio last week saying he's struggling badly after the death of his mother.

Hopefully he's got some good people to look after him.

2. Nookie Bear

Nookie Bear Winger

I cried on the way to work (I know I’m a softie) when I heard his new single about his mam earlier in the week and an interview with him, to suffer the loss of his sister now is just bloody terrible.

look out piano likes this.
  3. That's awful that. The poor lad :cry:

4. RichD

RichD Striker

Such sad news, her family will be devastated...

5. dafunk2

dafunk2 Midfield

Really sad news. At 18 years old it makes me wonder if the cardiac arrest was through natural circumstances or not.

6. Summer Bee

Summer Bee Midfield

absolutely no age that, poor lad

7. It's more common than you think.
    Have a look at the website of the charity CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young)

ilovehorswill likes this.
  8. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

First thing I thought.

9. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

I hear ya but grief affects us in many ways

If wasn't bad enough there's the headrush you get after a massive wank

10. buster

buster Winger

Worst case scenario is the same result though.

11. Thackeray

Thackeray Striker

So is cancer and pneumonia, doesn't make them the same thing.

12. TheBronzeBummer

TheBronzeBummer Goalkeeper

I knew that but I don’t know the differences. How did she die? Because I read it was a heart attack.

13. box2box

box2box Striker

Feel for the lad, terrible time for him

He has much younger siblings also

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  14. Thackeray

Thackeray Striker

A heart attack is caused by a blockage in the heart, usually a blood clot, a cardiac arrest is essentially an electrical failure of the heart when it goes into hyper-rapid rhythym.

People who have heart attacks don't usually lose consciousness, they have the classic acute pain in the heart and down the left arm, people who have cardiac arrests usually lose consciousness immediately.

People who have heart attacks don't usually die from them, people who have cardiac arrest usually die within small numbers of minutes.

A heart attack can cause cardiac arrest but most cardiac arrests are not caused by heart attacks.

AEDs are used to treat cardiac arrests by restoring the heart's regular rhythm, AEDs cannot treat heart attacks.

I believe this young lady died from a cardiac arrest.

15. gazza.1990

gazza.1990 Midfield

RIP, bloody awful what hes going through at the moment.

Also some awful inappropriate posts on this thread that I hope dont continue.

16. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

This.

The Mail says heart attack repeatedly then says cause is being investigated. So it's probably not a heart attack.

Cases like these are lapped up by the tabloids because of the emotion and tragedy. This doesn't mean they know their facts.

Sudden Cardiac Death - c-r-y.org.uk

17. My Boy Harry

My Boy Harry Striker

18: sad

Rip young lady

My son who is 17 was taken to hospital last week with chest pains. Didn’t help though that he is a gym fanatic and taking the shite, unbeknown to me, that the younguns take eg caffeine tablets etc

He was told by the doctor to pack taking these tablets in

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  18. Thackeray

Thackeray Striker

I am doing some very modest fundraising for Cardiac Risk in the Young at the moment.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to chip in.

That's you @Grammar Police

19. the dark one

the dark one Winger

Well I live and learn mate. Good info by the way. I thought one was a posh word for the other..

20. raindog

raindog Winger

Often a genetic defect while in the womb. Terribly tragic when this happens out of the blue.. Cant imagine what the family are going through.

Sudden cardiac death in the young can often be due to spontanious abnormal heart rythm or weakness in the ascending or descening aortic artery which cause a rupture and you essentually bleed to death inside.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019