Louis Theroux Transgender Kids

Imo the whole transgender thing is f***ing moronic. If you're born a man you're a man, end of. Having a pair of tits stitched on and your dick cut off doesn't make you a woman.
Exactly, if you want to go through the his later in life then go for it, but giving a 5 yr old the power to make the biggest decision of their life is fookin mental & irresponsible!

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the EU..

https://apnews.com/51dcc80f33394c86...-setting-age-for-sexual-consent;-13-suggested

Not gender change related but relevant to my previous post.
Hmm. I think 13 is too young, I certainly have friends who were having sex at that age though.

I don't think the age of consent should be a "right, you're of age, fill your boots" type thing. Sure there should be a minimum age, I'd argue 14 or 15 since you're into adolescence there. There should be a maximum age gap between partners though.

I'm 34, there is no way in hell I should be allowed to sleep with a 16 year old but it's perfectly legal. In the same breath I don't think a 17 year old should get into legal trouble for sleeping with a 15 year old.

Something like the old half your age plus 7 rule.

If course many people don't seem to be able to wrap their heads around the flat 16 here so fuck knows what would happen if they had to do basic arithmetic.

Back