1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Louis Theroux Transgender Kids

Discussion in 'SMB' started by bryc1, Nov 12, 2017.

1. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

Im not against transgender people at all but do you really nar you want to be a girl aged 3-5 fuck off man.. Far too young for that shite.. On bbc 2 now

2. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

Is this the one what was on a couple year back? they were giving hormone treatment to 12 year old was fucking messed up

Sossidge Rerls and bryc1 like this.
  3. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

Yes marra it is. Our lass is arl for it im fucking fuming here

4. Gil Gunderson

Gil Gunderson Goalkeeper

It’s class this one. One if his better of late.

Fetch Fletch and Howard the Duck like this.
  5. Gave this one a swerve tonight :neutral:.

6. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Central Defender

Imo the whole transgender thing is fucking moronic. If you're born a man you're a man, end of. Having a pair of tits stitched on and your dick cut off doesn't make you a woman.

7. Gil Gunderson

Gil Gunderson Goalkeeper

Honestly get it on iplayer. It’s a good one.

niceonemarra likes this.
  8. dangermows

dangermows Striker

I knew I wanted to look up girls skirts all the time, even then.

mutley and Daffy like this.
  9. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

What gets me is your a girl that wants to be a lad they might be able to make you some sort of coxk but what can yer dee with it apart from piss? Load of shite this like

10. Kids shouldn't be given any kind of hormone therapy imo.

Regret rates among adults are high, fuck knows what it would be in kids long term.

Could be a lesbian in a man's body.

Dredd likes this.
  11. dangermows

dangermows Striker

I don't mind as long as they wear nice panties.

Erm they can get a hard on.

If you lose the ability to get it up would you want your cock removing?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Some Random Guy and bryc1 like this.
  12. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

How the fuck can they get a hard on?

13. dangermows

dangermows Striker

How not?

Same as when blokes lose their cock in an accident. They can get a new fully functioning willy.

14. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Central Defender

The suicide rates of "transgender" people is exactly the same as those who never get the operation. By all accounts, getting it done does nothing for their happiness.

15. dangermows

dangermows Striker

More take their lives cos they are denied the op

16. TBF, there's a canny bit of emotional scope between happiness and being so low you commit suicide.

17. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

That last on the patient wanted to keep his cock and have a nee depth fanny put on while the girl/boyfriend had a fanny with depth hoyrd on WTF is going on man :)

18. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

Parents using children and "rights" to design their fantasy kid imo.

Some Random Guy likes this.
  19. You sure about that? It sure sounds like a thing. Suicide rates are still high in people who've had the op.

I think there's the belief that having the operation will fix other problems, often it doesn't.

Victimization, discrimination, violence, bullying, and being rejected by family or friends are still going to be risk factors that influence the suicide among transgendered both sides of the op.

Fetch Fletch likes this.
  20. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Yes, some do still have issues. However, the lengths they have to go to to get an op is unbelievable and often very frustrating, to the point depression kicks in/takes over.