Louis Theroux: Surviving America's Most Hated Family

As a parent I'm constantly questioning myself regarding the decisions I make in bringing up my son. Self-doubt seems to have been ever-present in my life since I became a dad. I watch stuff like this and think 'you know what?, I'm not doing too bad at all'.

This is on tonight at 9pm on BBC2. Absolutely amazed somebody hasn't had a proper go at them.

I don't advocate violence but it's generally not a good idea to picket army veterans funerals amongst seemingly branding everybody who isn't them the anti-christ. It's his third documentary on them now and it seems they appear to be the wane anyway.

I find it amazing how louis theroux can just about have a sort of normal conversation with them.

They are canny funny tho tbf. In a ridiculous twattish type of way.
Didn't one of the daughters leave them and now speaks openly against them? Or am I mixing up my religious cults?

I await those who believe in absolute freedom of speech
You'd have them arrested like?

Last edited:
Says it's only on for 40 minutes now, how the fuck can they cut 20 minutes out of if man, Louis must be fuming
Think BBC 2 is running 20 mins late for rest of night.

I find it amazing how louis theroux can just about have a sort of normal conversation with them.

Didn't one of the daughters leave them and now speaks openly against them? Or am I mixing up my religious cults?

You'd have them arrested like?
Yep.

We sanctify our arses apparently.
That is what I'm going to call going for a shite from now on.

"just going to sanctify my arse"

I await those who believe in absolute freedom of speech
Look at that. Freedom of speech saved the lass from the cult..... just saying :rolleyes:

Woahhh... this is similar to mother theresa shit this.

Human spirit overcomes religious nonsense in the end.

A victory for humanity.

Last edited:
That is what I'm going to call going for a shite from now on.

"just going to sanctify my arse"

Look at that. Freedom of speech saved the lass from the cult..... just saying :rolleyes:

Woahhh... this is similar to mother theresa shit this.

Human spirit overcomes religious nonsense in the end.

A victory for humanity.
Have faith in the faeces.

Back