Louis Theroux: Surviving America's Most Hated Family

Cypher

Striker
This is on tonight at 9pm on BBC2. Absolutely amazed somebody hasn't had a proper go at them.

I don't advocate violence but it's generally not a good idea to picket army veterans funerals amongst seemingly branding everybody who isn't them the anti-christ. It's his third documentary on them now and it seems they appear to be the wane anyway.

Isn't their whole game the fact that the core of the family are lawyers and they want to provoke people so they can sue them?

I don't even think you can level that at them tbh. They just seem to like winding people up for no reason.

Not for no reason. It's about financial gain I think. As with most evangelical groups in the states.

This is on tonight at 9pm on BBC2. Absolutely amazed somebody hasn't had a proper go at them.

I don't advocate violence but it's generally not a good idea to picket army veterans funerals amongst seemingly branding everybody who isn't them the anti-christ. It's his third documentary on them now and it seems they appear to be the wane anyway.

Is it them who say Gods hate fags etc?

This, surprised they haven't been properly done over. Some people get belted for looking at someone the wrong way. These twats verbally abuse people burying their children, yet nowt happens.

This, surprised they haven't been properly done over. Some people get belted for looking at someone the wrong way. These twats verbally abuse people burying their children, yet nowt happens.
They should pay the UK a visit. We'd knock some sense into them.

Is this a repeat or a third visit to them?

Remember the last follow up he done where a lass had left and now the Westboro Baptist Church had anti-Theroux propaganda

Back