Louis Theroux Interviews......

The bloke could interview a rock and still make it interesting viewing. Love the bloke, often watch the old stuff when in America. Not sure who all of the people are but will still watch.

Dench - actress. M in some Bonds, dead famous.
Stormzy - rapper. First British rapper to headline Glatonbury.
Ora - pop singer, vaguely R'n'B type stuff. Seemed big a few years back but has been surplanted now.
Ryan - Canadian comedian and TV presenter. Does annoying Wowcher ads.
Yungblud - singer and songwriter, well liked by the kidz. Has ADHD, sings a lot about mental health issues.
Grylls - ponce, perfumed ponce.

I think Stormzy, Catherine Ryan, Rita Ora and Yungblud all have interesting back stories. Rita Ora was born in what is now Kosovo in an ethnic Albanian family who were, essentially forced to leave when she was very young.

Ora - pop singer, vaguely R'n'B type stuff. Seemed big a few years back but has been surplanted now.
Yungblud - singer and songwriter, well liked by the kidz. Has ADHD, sings a lot about mental health issues.
Grylls - ponce, perfumed ponce.

I think Stormzy, Catherine Ryan, Rita Ora and Yungblud all have interesting back stories. Rita Ora was born in what is now Kosovo in an ethnic Albanian family who were, essentially forced to leave when she was very young.
Hopefully he asks Ora why she thought it was ok to have a birthday party at a restaurant whilst the population was abiding to lockdown rules.

Grylls - ponce, 5 star hotel staying perfumed ponce.

Fixed it for you

Louis is great, I enjoyed his interview with Stormzy tbh. The bloke just has a natural calmness and pleasantness that makes people relax and respond.
I think Stormzy still loves Maya, they're both single so maybe they'll find there way back to each other šŸ˜Š

Our lad spotted Louis sitting opposite him on the tube yesterday . He was wearing a baseball cap and shades but the bairn still id him.

He didn't ask him for his autograph or a selfie or nowt like that but then I don't suppose Theroux would want my lad's autograph because he's not famous or owt.

According to reviews Stormzy was dull
I know he's rated but I find his dull 1 tone interview method
Well ...dull . I get his technique

I'll act dumb and this Nazi will answer my questions but it wears thin

Can't see them doing that well, I know he wants to stay in the UK more but I feel like he should try some more interesting ones, interview nazis/skinheads, gypsies, druggies, mags and other weirdos of England.

The America ones are great but the few UK ones he did hit home more imo.

Back