Lots of aeroplanes

I posted on here a few weeks ago about seeing 8 or 10 satellites in close formation- all heading west to east.
All pretty visible and sliw moving

Tonight at around 10.55 - one came across incredibly bright . Had the impression it was quite low . Same trajectory as before.
Took a good 2 minutes to cross the sky ( Bristol )

Completely noiseless so not a plane . Travelling too far to be a drone.

Must have been a satellite - but incredibly bright - 5x brighter than any star

Anyone any ideas?

Anyone any ideas?
my go to starman is this guy:

his site reckons there was an incredibly bright iss pass at that time...

I posted on here a few weeks ago about seeing 8 or 10 satellites in close formation
tried to spot the starlink train a couple of nights myself, but failed each time...

Last edited:
my go to starman is this guy:

his site reckons there was an incredibly bright iss pass at that time...

tried to spot the starlink train a couple of nights myself, but failed each time...
Thanks

Yep Must be ISS then.....

Thanks

Yep Must be ISS then.....
You can get predictions for it here:

Has been so for over 20 years now. In the past when the space shuttle used to service it you could watch the two sail over side by side. This must have totally freaked out anybody who saw it without knowing.

Next time you look out for it, remember it's 250 miles away, going 5 miles a second, has 6 on board and will be over Australia in 45 minutes and back in another 45. Mind boggling.

There’s loads of planes going to America from Germany and Holland. I presume America haven’t closed its borders?

They just give you a pint a domestos and malaria tablet when you disembark.

It didn’t have cargo on the info and it usually does so I presume passenger
just had a gander on flightradar, and compared to normal there's not many about, but compared to a few weeks ago there appears to be a lot more airplanes in the sky... virgin atlantic dreamliner heading to nyc just crossed the irish coastline etc...

Back