Lots of aeroplanes

chopperrus

Midfield
I live in lowestoft and just looked out of the window and plane after plane is heading eastwards. All in the exact same line and distance apart. Is there a website to see what they might be or going etc.

I live in lowestoft and just looked out of the window and plane after plane is heading eastwards. All in the exact same line and distance apart. Is there a website to see what they might be or going etc.
Musks starlink satellites have just gone over in a train, SW to East. Could it have been those? They were very bright tonight

Flightradar24 or Flightaware. There's not much showing up on there near you right now, which suggests they are positioning flights. The spacing and same track suggests someone's moving a fleet to or from storage somewhere, although eastbound towards the Netherlands would be a bit unusual.

Loads of cargo running during daylight as they take the slots not being used by normal punter planes - over Lowestoft - probs going to Frankfurt but I could be an egg white based pudding
They'd show up on the flight tracking sites because they file IFR flight plans. Generally the cargo runs during daylight are using the same flight times and planes that used to carry passengers - they're just going without fleshbags in the seats. It's not like there's a massive parked fleet of cargo planes that was just waiting to spring into action. Yes, the cargo operators are way up on demand, but they show up on the tracker sites.

Last edited:

Back