Lost

Might be bollocks (probably is) but I heard that it was only meant to be about 3 seasons long, meaning they could wrap it up and explain it. When they saw how popular it was they decided to make more seasons, and thus had to add a load of shite that was never intended to be there in the first place, leading to loads of crap they couldn't really explain which just got left. Would explain why a good idea became so mental

I heard that episode to episode they were checking the internet to see what people in forums' opinions were on what was going on, then used the best ideas they read online for the show.

Might be bollocks (probably is) but I heard that it was only meant to be about 3 seasons long, meaning they could wrap it up and explain it. When they saw how popular it was they decided to make more seasons, and thus had to add a load of shite that was never intended to be there in the first place, leading to loads of crap they couldn't really explain which just got left. Would explain why a good idea became so mental
Aye I read that a while back and it makes sense.

I enjoyed the first series of Lost but it went shit from the 2nd series. I honestly wouldn’t bother and as has been said have a watch of Stanger Things.

I’ve just watched the three series of Narcos and that was really good too.

Back