Lost

I have just finished watching the Sopranos, and have had Lost recommended to watch next. Only problem is I think it looks bat shit mental.

What are people’s opinions on it?

And are there any other series’ you wonderful people would recommend? Seen the usual breaking bad, prison break etc.
Don't do it !!!! I wasted years of my life watching it, it was almost like the first TV event. It will suck the life out of you...

I genuinely loved the show from start to finish, absolutely mental and they were clearly making it up as they went on but was still great viewing.

Might be bollocks (probably is) but I heard that it was only meant to be about 3 seasons long, meaning they could wrap it up and explain it. When they saw how popular it was they decided to make more seasons, and thus had to add a load of shite that was never intended to be there in the first place, leading to loads of crap they couldn't really explain which just got left. Would explain why a good idea became so mental

I spent 6years watching that fucker when it first srarted and i'm still fuming with the ending :lol:
First box set o ever watched. Could it be considered to be the first big one?

It could have been amazing if they did 2/3 series instead of stringing it out along the way. Might watch it again to see how it stands up all these years later.

Don't do it !!!! I wasted years of my life watching it, it was almost like the first TV event. It will suck the life out of you...
Wonder if watching it in one go, without the hype & theories stretching years would make it better?

Might be bollocks (probably is) but I heard that it was only meant to be about 3 seasons long, meaning they could wrap it up and explain it. When they saw how popular it was they decided to make more seasons, and thus had to add a load of shite that was never intended to be there in the first place, leading to loads of crap they couldn't really explain which just got left. Would explain why a good idea became so mental
Yes, the polar bear being one. It ended up just a jumbled mess, that i still watched :lol: :lol:

First box set o ever watched. Could it be considered to be the first big one?

It could have been amazing if they did 2/3 series instead of stringing it out along the way. Might watch it again to see how it stands up all these years later.

Wonder if watching it in one go, without the hype & theories stretching years would make it better?
You do realise there is about 20 episodes per series ?

Back