Lost Wallet

chris tracy

Central Defender
My son has finally admitted to me he has lost his wallet a few days ago. we had a brief discussion around responsibility until I bust out laughing when I realised it had 2 cards one being his bank card with 1 pound left in his account and the other card being his season card.......both absolutely worthless

My son has finally admitted to me he has lost his wallet a few days ago. we had a brief discussion around responsibility until I bust out laughing when I realised it had 2 cards one being his bank card with 1 pound left in his account and the other card being his season card.......both absolutely worthless
Jimmi Harkishin to play you, Adam Woodyatt your son. Gutenberg to play your son’s love interest.

Spielberg to direct

Where did he lose it?

Criminally unfunny and factually inaccurate. Try a career in politics.

Well I'm gonna bet you £1. Your son is not Jack Rodwell.

Back