Lost Voice Guy's new voice.

He’s a vile black and white bastard that has regularly spouted some pretty awful anti-Sunderland views (even when he was working for the council).

His disability doesn’t make him immune to being called out as the bellend that he is.

What's he said like? Went to see him at a comedy night in Sunderland town centre a few years back and thought he was good and his act went down well, really don't get why mags have to act like two-faced wankers though, it's really pathetic.

What does an audition have people saying when he is from Consett?

"Are you going to Barry's? Pick me up some crisps"
"When the steelworks was open....."
"Fuck me it warm.... must be at least 3 degrees out there"
"Vote Tory ;)"

I didn't know the House of Commons has the old Consett area dialling code and as always, politics forum this shite.
He's a Mag, I don't want to hear anything he's got to say.

You boycoutted them?

Last edited:
When I was looking for a job in September there was an advert on Indeed to be his support worker/carer/driver. I couldn't help but think it'd be great to drive him to his gig in Milton Keynes or summat and just leave him there.
He’s a vile black and white bastard that has regularly spouted some pretty awful anti-Sunderland views (even when he was working for the council).

His disability doesn’t make him immune to being called out as the bellend that he is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post I've seen for a while on here.

When I was looking for a job in September there was an advert on Indeed to be his support worker/carer/driver. I couldn't help but think it'd be great to drive him to his gig in Milton Keynes or summat and just leave him there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post I've seen for a while on here.
One of our lasses mates used to do that job for him. Dinnar why she stopped.

Spent most of his time at the Council touting gig tickets. You’d walk past his office and he’d either be on Seetickets or eBay. Dick.

He’s a really nice lad, I take it you’ve never actually met him?

Back