lost posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Striker
When you did your most recent update of the SMB,p I lost about 1500 posts. I was not alone in this.

I hoped that a "restore" would put them back on my account, but this has not happened.

Please tell me if there are any plans to restore lost posts??

First I have heard of this.

Older posts are constantly pruned to keep the database to a manageable size (currently just short of 10 million posts)

There were no posts removed from the database as part of the latest updates.
Who else claims to have lost posts?

First I have heard of this.

Older posts are constantly pruned to keep the database to a manageable size (currently just short of 10 million posts)

There were no posts removed from the database as part of the latest updates.
Who else claims to have lost posts?
dougal! I can't remember wehjo erlse, but someone claimed to have lost two thousand posts.

dougal! I can't remember wehjo erlse, but someone claimed to have lost two thousand posts.

apart frm mr, Death Trooper, Gocatts, Dougal,Hong Kong Phooey,Jubblies all lost posts, following the recent SMB UPGRADE.

barbieshells FTM and Vote Quimby also lost posts.

apart frm me, Death Trooper, Gocatts, Dougal,Hong Kong Phooey,Jubblies all lost posts, following the recent SMB UPGRADE.

barbieshells FTM and Vote Quimby also lost posts.

Last edited:
When you did your most recent update of the SMB,p I lost about 1500 posts. I was not alone in this.

I hoped that a "restore" would put them back on my account, but this has not happened.

Please tell me if there are any plans to restore lost posts??
The world is imploding and you are worried about this? Really? Honestly this keeps you awake at night? God help us all

The world is imploding and you are worried about this? Really? Honestly this keeps you awake at night? God help us all
Where does it say I am worried??

I simply queried it, as I thought there might be an undetected IT problem that needed highlighting.

I have had an excellent reply from an Administrator and fully accept that they needed to delete some threads for "space" reasons.

Why are you taking up your valuable time to slag me off
When it would be better used saving the world?

My next query on any matter, will come directly to you oh great one!

Sorry for not realising that you are master of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back