Lost In Space (2018) on Netflix - Starts today

Agree about Smith* like.

The actual family dynamic I found very interesting, and she just endlessly got in the way of it. She does get better but only in the last two episodes. I enjoyed it, all in all.

Don West is a good character, and I like the Da too. Penny is funny and well acted.

See how it goes next season.

*and she has a pyatt like a contemplative angler fish

Couple of episodes in and Smith is already ruining it. Same character ruined the Matt le blanc film. Why’s her hair so fcuking stupid as well.

Amazing critique their Phil. It's as if Ebert's spirit lives on in you ;)
Cheers mate. Submitted a few reviews to the guardian but they haven’t replied yet. Hoping to hear good things soon.

Another thing that bugs me is how smug the mother is. Just want to smash the house up when she’s on screen.

Watched episodes one to six so far.

I am enjoying it, although the Robinson family as a whole just seem a bit off to me, I mean if they were family you were sharing a holiday with, you'd keeping finding excuses to ditch them.

"Dr Smith" - just overplaying the whole "I'm the villain, look at me" type thing, all that is missing is for her to keep looking at the camera and saying something to the audience like in House of Cards.

I am enjoying it, although the Robinson family as a whole just seem a bit off to me, I mean if they were family you were sharing a holiday with, you'd keeping finding excuses to ditch them.

"Dr Smith" - just overplaying the whole "I'm the villain, look at me" type thing, all that is missing is for her to keep looking at the camera and saying something to the audience like in House of Cards.
Or a Dr. Evil style little finger to the mouth.

She also has pretty much zero motivation for doing anything that she’s doing.

well said.

The thread was ruined by an attention seeking OP when a thread already exist and he just wanted to moan about political correctness.

Seems you can’t call someone out for being a bellend anymore without people moaning that you’re causing an argument.

Then again @zinedine and I can’t stand each other so :D

The thread was ruined by an attention seeking OP when a thread already exist and he just wanted to moan about political correctness.

Seems you can’t call someone out for being a bellend anymore without people moaning that you’re causing an argument.

Then again @zinedine and I can’t stand each other so :D

you do have a point, this place generally a tear up really innit. something would be lost if the spirit of debate won out

you do have a point, this place generally a tear up really innit. something would be lost if the spirit of debate won out

Most people are nice enough. I’m just a **** though.

Anyways this Lost in Space crack has far too many straight whities.

Where are the gay Chinese Muslims at?

Glaring continuity error in Ep.7

2 x jeeps (one with tanker trailer) go to collect fuel. Tanker gets ruptured so they call for a new tanker to be sent.

Next we see of them continuing their journey back to base is two jeeps, one pulling the new tanker. :confused::)

Back