Losing weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

watsonuk1 said:
Will be posting up my full weight tonight and I plan on losing at least 2 stone in the next few months. I'm hoping the abuse and ridicule I receive off you love people to push me on.

Good luck, I'm down to 17st 1lb from 17st 10lb, best thing I've done is use MyFitnessPal to mark down what I eat daily so I'm taking in about 1400-1500 calories daily.

2 stone exactly for me in about 3 month, went a bit flat when i was laid off work for about a month but working again now and its coming off a bit again, just been doing weightwatchers with the missus (aye, plenty, thanks) found it quite easy, cut out about 90% of the booze and recently started the gym, although i do struggle to find the time to go as regular as i should be, overall though i'm quite happy and its going canny.

Good luck fella, it's tough but worth it. I've lost 30 lbs (2stone 2lbs) since Jan 3rd. Just cut all the crap out of my food and started running three to four times a week.

im 16.1 stone at the moment. i was close to 17 stone start of this month. would be happy to be close to 14 in the next few months.

Will be posting up my full weight tonight and I plan on losing at least 2 stone in the next few months. I'm hoping the abuse and ridicule I receive off you love people to push me on.

Eat Raw (if your brave) or under cooked chicken marra You will loose that in a month nee worrys, might die like but at least You will be be thinner.

I started my diet and exercise (proper) a little over 2 weeks ago.

Cut out fizzy pop, sweets and takeaways.

Well, i have a bag of crisps if i have a sarny, but i haven't had any in over a week (till tonight when i had a sarny). I've had 2 takeaways in that time, but instead of getting a curry, a rice a naan or whatever, i get the special rices etc.. the single meals.

As another lad said, cut out crips and fizzy drinks, those 2, for me, are the biggest killers in putting on weight.

I've exercised every night in that time, running, punch bag and mult gym. Getting a new x trainer as the monitor on ours snapped and the intensity doesn't go up.

Got to say, i haven't missed the crisps or pop, and eating healthy isn't as bas as some might think. Be sure to eat 3 meals a day though so you don't mess up your metabolism.

And another thing, some might do this some might not, but i don't check my weight, i used to exercise for weeks and weeks, check it, and notice i haven't lost much then it would put me off thinking " well what's the point? ", just remember muscle weighs more than fat and if you're doing muscular work also, that will be the reason.

If i ever let myself get into that state i would actually top myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back