Losing weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

watsonuk1

Striker
Will be posting up my full weight tonight and I plan on losing at least 2 stone in the next few months. I'm hoping the abuse and ridicule I receive off you love people to push me on.

fat bastard

just doing my bit to help

Last edited:
watsonuk1 said:
Will be posting up my full weight tonight and I plan on losing at least 2 stone in the next few months. I'm hoping the abuse and ridicule I receive off you love people to push me on.

Good lad...

I've done 4 stone in since July last year...

Lol I've only just been getting back into football and have to admit I've been embarrassed at my lack of fitness and pace. Really need to give myself a kick up the arse

I've lost three and a bit stone since last summer, mainly from going swimming every day, and sorting my diet out a bit, it's made a massive difference to me. Good luck, it's tough at first but once you start seeing the benefits then it gives you the motivation to keep going. Although it's cost us a fortune in new clothes.

Lol I've only just been getting back into football and have to admit I've been embarrassed at my lack of fitness and pace. Really need to give myself a kick up the arse

I've just started playing 5-a-side for the first time in a while and I am in a terrible state. I really need to give myself a kick up arse as well. Well I did try but I missed!

Hopefully in a few months time I'll be back on track but it is hard going at the moment...

good luck with the weight loss iv'e lost a stone in about a year but i exercise regularly always been pretty fit anyway but obviously it gets harder the older you get was 14 now 13 aim is to get 12.5 with the warmer months coming up im'e hoping to achieve that goal

Diet 80% mate.

I've had a dodgy belly for the last week and as I've moved back to solid normal food I've reappraised what I'm actually eating.

Make a diary of what you eat over a week and you realise the sort of crap that you'll inadvertently consume.

I haven't eaten chocolate, cut back on caffeine and sugar, or drank booze for a week and now I'm feeling myself again I feel a lot more energised.

I'm disgusted with my weight. Need to lose 3 stone. Going on a stag do at the end of July and want to lose it by then. Put on 2 stone in 2 years and I was a stone over weight before that !!

I start work at 5am and have been going for a run before work this last week. It's class cause you have the path to yourself and have my music on. Plus the added bonus of not having people thinking 'look at that lardarse and pointing and laughing :)

I'm disgusted with my weight. Need to lose 3 stone. Going on a stag do at the end of July and want to lose it by then. Put on 2 stone in 2 years and I was a stone over weight before that !!

I start work at 5am and have been going for a run before work this last week. It's class cause you have the path to yourself and have my music on. Plus the added bonus of not having people thinking 'look at that lardarse and pointing and laughing :)

Kinell, what time do you get up?

fat bassas less off the pork life and get a bit of exercise, nights are getting lighter more time for walking,running football etc etc dancing if you bat for the wrong side.

Jesus 3 stone now, sort yourself out fatboy

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638863&highlight=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back