Losing the fans

With all due respect, fuck off and don't tell me what to do.
The fan base the once proud central pillar of this edifice, we call Sunderland Association football club is now cracking and crumbling apart.

Fighting amongst yourselves is desperately sad to see.

Next game is vital, we turned a bit of a corner today, barely, but there were more encouraging signs than the last few, and glory be some shots and an actual goal, but we need to see if Parky can build on those green shoots, if we go back to the slide then we could be looking at more change very soon.

Next game is vital, we turned a bit of a corner today, barely, but there were more encouraging signs than the last few, and glory be some shots and an actual goal, but we need to see if Parky can build on those green shoots, if we go back to the slide then we could be looking at more change very soon.

The Burton game is huge. Remember they were relegated in 2018 too and are faring no better. Just goes to show how competitive this league is.

I think I am correct in saying all the 2017 relegated teams were promoted in 2018. Shows how the standard of this league has improved.
Not this season. 'Attendance' goes on tickets sold and there's over 20k season ticket holders.
Why don’t they give free tickets to children and parents or something, just to increase the gates. At the very least their parents may buy a snack to keep the tills rolling. Most importantly it might retain kids who will be lost to Liverpool, Manchester City etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
We won less than 7 days ago and we will beat Scunthorpe on Tuesday.....:confused:
The win against Tranmere was one of the most positive attacking performances in the last 5 years.

Barely 3 weeks ago these threads were buzzing with positivity because of the way Parky had set up the team.

Sign of the times how fickle this is.

Burton gate will be around 26,500 but with around 20-22k in the stadium. Lets hope things have got so low that we casually win and kick on. For me , Grigg winning headers and no one around him, suggests as it stands, only O'Nien is willing enough to run to get close or beyond rather than stand and watch. So I'd have him in there with McLaughlin back at right back, but that is not to say I think O9 is the answer. The other alternative is McGeady or Watmore and get Maguire and Mcgeady/Watmore wide. Not sure when Gooch is back?

They say back knowing we offer nowt going forward. They had 5 attacks and looked like scoring every time. 2-1 flattered us. Means fuck all having the ball if ya do nowt....

All the muppets here who wanted “Parky” to be given a chance....

Back