Losing the fans

Donald and Co need to make a statement on how they plan to stop this slide into oblivion. I’m sure the lift situation is important to them, however I’m more concerned where the next win is coming from and what plans they have for the squad in January. The players look like they can’t be arsed, maybe when attendances start to fall then that might spring the owners into action.
When we get the lift fixed we should run out to the Yazz classic"the only way is up"

I’ve been a ST holder for a fair few years now and really starting to lose interest in going. The slide is obvious and the end doesn’t appear to be anywhere close. Football is supposed to be entertaining but I’ve forgot what that looks like with our lot

Ross has to go but seriously man. Parkinson was last on every single poll across every single platform. No idea why we went for him. We needed some with some personality, to get the fans and players running through walls. We seem to have got them running to Gregg's
Will Greggs by the look of the lazy fat fucker
We aren’t as bad as people are making out, if we were we would be bottom of the league
And along comes the happy clapper......

Do you think Grigg is f***ing trying?
My patience ? Aye. You could say that.
You are just being negative for the sake of it, wake up and smell the coffee, we have been shit for about 10 years!!! But this league is poor and even the top 2 aren’t very good and we are 1 point outside of thy ex playoff places, you would think we are getting relegated again the way some are going on

Yes he’s trying he just not very good
He is good. His record speaks for itself. I’m done listening to excuses for him. I’ve made some myself. He didn’t want to come and doesn’t want to be here. He’s kind of a luxury we can’t afford.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s got to the point where I’m not angry anymore.

I missed the game yesterday, I wasn’t even bothered. I’m in my 40’s, this is the lowest I’ve ever seen the club, to be honest, this is the lowest we’ve ever been anyway. I might not renew next season if Donald and Methven are still here.

I can totally mirror this post. I've only been to 2 games this season due to being away with work and as much as being away from my family is horrible I'm happy that I'm missing the match, never thought I'd say that. Only reason I'm thinking of renewing next season is because I love where we stand and the lads I go with a great mates.

This for me, I can't even get angry anymore. I thought we had bottomed out after the Grayson and Coleman season, looks like I was wrong.
I never went for 3 or 4 month that season as I couldn't face watching the shite on the pitch, it feels like it is beginning to go that way again.
I will always renew though, blame me dad for that as from being young he has always said "its your club, and its in your blood".
It is. And always will be. But there have,and currently are some questionable decisions being made on the back of it.

We're utter shit. Take your blinkers off
Again can you not read, I’ve already said we aren’t very good but neither are the rest of the league
You can still be shite and not be bottom
I will repeat myself again, I have never said we are good at the min, but the whole league is poor
Will Greggs by the look of the lazy fat fucker

And along comes the happy clapper......
The usual response from someone unable to take anyone else’s opinion

Last edited:
Again can you not read, I’ve already said we aren’t very good but neither are the rest of the league

I will repeat myself again, I have never said we are good at the min, but the whole league is poor

If you're happy with the current state of the club carry on clapping

I can read. You seemingly cant. We're every bit as bad as people are saying

You're coming across as though everything is fine. You've already quoted a few posters about being 'negative'. Tell me, what is there to look at from a positive perspective?
Because people on here are negative just for the sake of it, going on like we are the worst team in the league, the whole league is shit even the top 2, won’t take much to climb the league. 1 win and we move into play off places

Because people on here are negative just for the sake of it, going on like we are the worst team in the league, the whole league is shit even the top 2, won’t take much to climb the league. 1 win and we move into play off places

They're not being negative for the sake of it. We are currently at the lowest point in our 140 year history with absolutely no sign of things getting better. 1 defeat and we could be 12th. The whole league is shit you say, yet we are currently out of the top 6, how bad does that make us?

Last edited:
Youve got to ask the question, 'is this club in safe hands?'

I thought it was last season, but now I honestly don't think it is. They dont appear to have the capability to run a club of Sunderlands stature.

On the field we are now demonstrably worse with every transfer window that passes. A clear trend of decline is emerging. They are making a complete mess of the actual football side of the club. And given that we are in business as a football club, that's not good.

The owner is seemingly not willing to pay for a lift replacement (if this issue is even indeed true)

I want them to go now. I dont want it to become toxic, I absolutely do not want them to receive any abuse, but I've completely lost faith in them run in our club.

Exactly how I feel mate

Back