Losing my boy

Howie, my 7 year old Boston Terrier had an MRI at the weekend after suddenly stopping eating last week and developing balance problems.

We were told today that he's got weeks left. 3 inoperable lesions on his brain.

I don't even blub like I did today at funerals. I feel like a part of me has literally been ripped out.

We're doing a bucket list for him, ice cream at the beach, swimming, playing footie...no showering together though.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you lot know.

Howie, my 7 year old Boston Terrier had an MRI at the weekend after suddenly stopping eating last week and developing balance problems.

I don't even blub like I did today at funerals. I feel like a part of me has literally been ripped out.

We're doing a bucket list for him, ice cream at the beach, swimming, playing footie...no showering together though.

Lost my dog a few years ago (Alsatian cross Rottweiler) and I was gutted for ages.

Part of the family at the end of the day.

Sorry to hear the devastating news

Gutted for you marra. You get so attached to them and their funny little ways and it's really hard going through something like this. Thinking of you and sending my love xx

Ah mate I'm in bits reading that.
As someone who lost a Boston at the age of 7 (Paddy in my avatar) I know exactly what you're going through.

So sorry to hear this mate. Mines getting on, dreading the day she has to go to the big dog kennel in the sky, I'll be an absolute mess when it happens :(

I feel for you Mate. I dread the day I lose my Beardie.

Sorry to hear mate.

We're looking to get new owners for our dog as we just haven't got time for her now with one thing and another, so she's become a pain in the arse because of the lack attention. I know there'll be tears when we find someone.

Sorry to hear that mate. Part of the family.

So sorry to hear that mate.
You obviously adore him.
Enjoy the time you have left with him as best you can. :(

Sorry to hear mate , been there last year , it’s absolutely awful , dogs are class and when the family dog passes away it destroys you for a while

Feel for you matey. Cats or dogs its the same when you lose one of them

Back