Lorry drivers with their back doors wide open

I regularly drive down the A19 in the early hours of the morning and often notice lorry drivers parked up with their rear doors wide open. All well and good so they don’t get robbed, but for every two or three open, there’s always one with their doors locked. Surely, thieves will target these vehicles as they are most likely full of goods.

Psychodynamically Kev is troubled by a predominantly male profession having an unfulfilled empty space at the rear and feels the need that something be put inside it. In his opinion this needs to be secured and locked away from sight, and preventing penetration, as there is also a fear of 'Thieves' taking advantage of this situation and entering an otherwise secure inner sanctum from the back.

He seems to have spent some time thinking about it and needs to have a long think about things imho.

Psychodynamically Kev is troubled by a predominantly male profession having an unfulfilled empty space at the rear and feels the need that something be put inside it. In his opinion this needs to be secured and locked away from sight, and preventing penetration, as there is also a fear of 'Thieves' taking advantage of this situation and entering an otherwise secure inner sanctum from the back.

He seems to have spent some time thinking about it and needs to have a long think about things imho.

Or I’ve drove past a number of times and thought it would be a mildly controversial thread with a hint of double entendre.

I regularly drive down the A19 in the early hours of the morning and often notice lorry drivers parked up with their rear doors wide open. All well and good so they don’t get robbed, but for every two or three open, there’s always one with their doors locked. Surely, thieves will target these vehicles as they are most likely full of goods.
Are you the tool kept in a lorry overnight?

Back