Loovens

Given his experience and the level he’d played at the season before we signed him, this was a decent signing on paper. It just didn’t work out.

Some people are far too quick to jump on any opportunity to have a dig at the club these days.

If I was given a quid for the amount of times SAFC have done that (and you are right btw) I would be a few hundred better off!

A good decent player at his best, a pity we didn’t get him a few years ago.

I hate that shit at the SoL, announcing the team and suddenly comes Gooooooooooooch and Huuuuuuuuuuuuume or when they come on as subs. It's f***ing pathetic just say their f***ing name. Petty but boils my piss
I hate hearing Gooch anywhere near the first team ! FTM

saw him play the year before we signed him and he looked finished and was horrendous. couldnt believe we signed him on a two year deal. desperate times.

wish him well though , was a good player 5 or 6 years ago (sounds familiar)

Another recruitment fuckup. Instills me with so much confidence in our backroom team.

Surely every club has a list of bad buys. Was always a guessing game as to who was good enough to improve our first team. Good luck to the lad. But in a non nasty sort of way, i'm glad he's gone, because barring and injury crisis, he was never going to get a game.

Surely every club has a list of bad buys. Was always a guessing game as to who was good enough to improve our first team. Good luck to the lad. But in a non nasty sort of way, i'm glad he's gone, because barring and injury crisis, he was never going to get a game.

I second that wish of good luck.

Back