Loovens

Rip Van Fish

Striker
Given his experience and the level he’d played at the season before we signed him, this was a decent signing on paper. It just didn’t work out.

Some people are far too quick to jump on any opportunity to have a dig at the club these days.
If I was given a quid for the amount of times SAFC have done that (and you are right btw) I would be a few hundred better off!

Marko

Striker
I hate that shit at the SoL, announcing the team and suddenly comes Gooooooooooooch and Huuuuuuuuuuuuume or when they come on as subs. It's fucking pathetic just say their fucking name. Petty but boils my piss
I hate hearing Gooch anywhere near the first team ! FTM

saw him play the year before we signed him and he looked finished and was horrendous. couldnt believe we signed him on a two year deal. desperate times.

wish him well though , was a good player 5 or 6 years ago (sounds familiar)

Another recruitment fuckup. Instills me with so much confidence in our backroom team.
Surely every club has a list of bad buys. Was always a guessing game as to who was good enough to improve our first team. Good luck to the lad. But in a non nasty sort of way, i'm glad he's gone, because barring and injury crisis, he was never going to get a game.

hardlife

Midfield
Surely every club has a list of bad buys. Was always a guessing game as to who was good enough to improve our first team. Good luck to the lad. But in a non nasty sort of way, i'm glad he's gone, because barring and injury crisis, he was never going to get a game.
I second that wish of good luck.