Loosing Josh Maja... was that the turning point ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47649
  • Start date
Moyes was the killer.

As soon as Dr Death turned up we jumped off the end of the pier with two tonnes of concrete wellies attached.

Then Stewart Donald swam down to rescue us with the oxygen tanks only for us to discover that they were full of fart gas.
Think you'll find it was actually Methven gas.

We should of signed a replacement before we let him go. Basics that in my book....
Fair enough. We’d still need another striker regardless as we’d be putting faith in somebody to score goals who didn’t want to be here. As it turns out we put faith (and too much money) into someone who wanted to sign for us. It just went very wrong.

I never thought the Checkatrade run itself was to blame, but it's clear our form went off a cliff once we got stuck into the fixture backlog the last 6-8 weeks of the season. There were a few reasons games got rearranged, the Checkatrade run was just one of them.

Fitness? Not using the full squad of players? Not managing the squad well enough before then?

Then there's all the goal headstarts we gave other teams before we got a goal back. Concentration or focus issues?

Whole manner of reasons we didn't pick up enough points well after Maja left.

we sold a player to clear a debt at Bordeux instead of trying to get promoted and lettimg him go for free

who f***ing cares if he goes for free int he summer?

he was f***ing dynamite

its unreal poor ownership and management

and Ihave the admit the fans were f***ing idiots too, calling him a snake, saying he had to go, kissing donalds arse

idiots

since when does moving football clubs make you a f***ing snake? is luke o nien a snake?? he must be then, every player who ever played for 2 teams must be too

we sold a player to clear a debt at Bordeux instead of trying to get promoted and lettimg him go for free

he was f***ing dynamite

and Ihave the admit the fans were f***ing idiots too, calling him a snake, saying he had to go, kissing donalds arse

idiots

since when does moving football clubs make you a f***ing snake? is luke o nien a snake?? he must be then, every player who ever played for 2 teams must be too
Another pop at the fans:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think the wheels came off around Boxing Day when we scraped a dubious win over a poor Bradford side.

Maja leaving obviously didn't help but Ross had already retreated into an awful style of football by then

If I was a young player with the option of playing for more money in a league higher than I was at then I would have been off like a shot. All Josh Maja did was what 99.9% of young footballers would have done in the same situation.
If I was a young player with the option of playing for more money in a league higher than I was at then I would have been off like a shot. All Josh Maja did was what 99.9% of young footballers would have done in the same situation.
Football clubs discard unwanted players just as young players go onto bigger and better things.

Last edited:

he was f***ing dynamite

idiots

Drugs^^^

It was one of many turning points.
I'd suggest Ellis Short allowing his management team to cripple the club and ignore the financial mess was more significant.
The rest was a consequence and knock on effect of a club in debt with an owner wanting to be out.
Bad decisions, after bad decisions, which continues still today.
Every single decision of note made by Short proved to be the wrong one. Is it any surprise that he got the decision to sell to these clowns wrong as well.

Another pop at the fans:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mate you defended Donald and Charlie M constantly and called me every name under the sun for criticising them

you called me and others mags for dare questioning them

you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. No way are you a Sunderland fan.

defending those jokers when they were destroying the club before our very eyes, what the fuck is wrong with you :lol::lol:

absolutely insane :lol:

You think we should have sold a player who was scoring nearly every game

another f***ing Donald patsy

we still have them unfortunately, should be ashamed of yourself, you aint no Sunderland fan mate.

Last edited:
Mate you defended Donald and Charlie M constantly and called me every name under the sun for criticising them

you called me and others mags for dare questioning them

you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. No way are you a Sunderland fan.

defending those jokers when they were destroying the club before our very eyes, what the fuck is wrong with you :lol::lol:

absolutely insane :lol:

You think we should have sold a player who was scoring nearly every game

another f***ing Donald patsy

we still have them unfortunately, should be ashamed of yourself, you aint no Sunderland fan mate.
Fuck off with ya bait. Boring as fuck.

Back