Looking for a wireless speaker

dafunk2

Winger
I'm wanting to get myself a wireless speaker for in the house. My budget is £150 and have seen a few alternatives from the Sonos Play 1. Anyone got any experience of the any of them? Any recommendations would be welcomed! I'm not too bothered about features...more concerned about sound.

Acoustic Energy BT2
Bose Revolve
Audio Pro T3

Under £200, the Denon Envaya DSB250 wins by some margin. Search YouTube for reviews.

Also seek out Clavinetjunkie channel, he does binaural recordings so you can stick on some headphones and compare some of the leading contenders.

Bought one recently from Homeavdirect for £125, great value.

Last edited:
Sonos Play1 are the best in that price bracket by a mile

I'm put off with the lack of Bluetooth and 3.5mm input...

Under £200, the Denon Envaya DSB250 wins by some margin. Search YouTube for reviews.

Also seek out Clavinetjunkie channel, he does binaural recordings so you can stick on some headphones and compare some of the leading contenders.

Bought one recently from Homeavdirect for £125, great value.

Looks like this could be the no.1 contender so far...

I got the bose one for Xmas, I had an amazon alexa before this, being a daft **** I tried to ask bose to play me a radio station, then sadly realised bose doesn't do this and that I am a stupid old ****.

However, for a Bluetooth speaker it's great haha!

I've got a Bose speaker and it's f***ing great.

(other speakers are available)
My choice as well, I have the Bose truly wireless earphones as well and they're great. I've always used Bose for speakers and headphones and I've never been disappointed nor had issues.

Back