NUFC Gubbins Jan 2020 edition

Why do you bother it's obvious that the Rafa lovers have been backed into a corner and their only response is to spout complete and utter shite

It’s just a personal battle that’s been going on since the start of the season.

I said I rated Bruce and he should never have been sacked here, still don’t think we’d be where we are today if we never sacked him.

I also said I felt rafa was well over rated and he was nothing special. I bet @The Fish that Bruce would finish on more points than rafa did last season and prove he wasn’t a messiah or a miracle worker.

So far I’m proving him wrong but there’s a long way to go. I love the fact they’re squirming now rafas results aren’t as great as they all believed.

Rafa brought the crowd together and the atmosphere was great but it could be the same if they got behind Bruce.

For some weird reason they won’t get behind him though, it’s pathetic to see actually.

Also slaying Ashley yet he’s thrown unbelievable money around in recent windows, I agree he’s been shite in the past but people can change, it seems like he’s willing to invest now.

Also Bruce is having a go in the cups, which just goes to show that rafa and other managers had no interest in them. Easy to blame Ashley but he doesn’t pick the team, the managers were the ones picking weakened teams.

Imagine if Bruce wins something man, the fans with the rafa love in wouldn’t know what to do with themselves.

Get behind your manager man, especially when he’s going a good job.

Fuckwits

He needs to give Lejeune a go at Centre Forward. Couldn't do worse than Joe Linton.

...and while we're at it, put Schar in midfield.

I said I rated Bruce and he should never have been sacked here, still don’t think we’d be where we are today if we never sacked him.

I also said I felt rafa was well over rated and he was nothing special. I bet @The Fish that Bruce would finish on more points than rafa did last season and prove he wasn’t a messiah or a miracle worker.

So far I’m proving him wrong but there’s a long way to go. I love the fact they’re squirming now rafas results aren’t as great as they all believed.

Rafa brought the crowd together and the atmosphere was great but it could be the same if they got behind Bruce.

For some weird reason they won’t get behind him though, it’s pathetic to see actually.

Also slaying Ashley yet he’s thrown unbelievable money around in recent windows, I agree he’s been shite in the past but people can change, it seems like he’s willing to invest now.

Also Bruce is having a go in the cups, which just goes to show that rafa and other managers had no interest in them. Easy to blame Ashley but he doesn’t pick the team, the managers were the ones picking weakened teams.

Imagine if Bruce wins something man, the fans with the rafa love in wouldn’t know what to do with themselves.

Fuckwits
It's a weird one; everybody that watches the games sees how shit we are, just take a look at our match threads on here, we've been unbelievably lucky. We're offering fuck all up front on the whole, and are relying on Dubravka maintaining his excellent form.

Bruce is, by almost every metric, producing terrible football and yet somehow, inexplicably, getting results. You're basing your judgement on 1 thing, the results. Not the performances, not the bizarre selections/substitutions, purely the points on the board. Now, it is a results business and the more points he gets on the board, the more confidence our players could get, the more comfortable NUFC could be in trying some football that doesn't have you reaching for the cyanide pill. We should have comfortably lost both of the last 2 fixtures, yet we've got 4pts. And this wasn't smash-and-grab by design, it's by luck.

The fans understandably weren't excited by Bruce's appointment and the football we've played backs up that displeasure. However the fans are getting behind the team and even giving Bruce the odd chant.

This way of playing isn't sustainable, we cannot rely on our defensive players popping up with injury time goals to rescue a draw, or steal a win. To say otherwise is just laughable.

Ashley is purely interested in promoting his shop. He's got no interest in making Newcastle the best they can be. To claim he's changed is naive.

It's a weird one; everybody that watches the games sees how shit we are, just take a look at our match threads on here, we've been unbelievably lucky. We're offering fuck all up front on the whole, and are relying on Dubravka maintaining his excellent form.

Bruce is, by almost every metric, producing terrible football and yet somehow, inexplicably, getting results. You're basing your judgement on 1 thing, the results. Not the performances, not the bizarre selections/substitutions, purely the points on the board. Now, it is a results business and the more points he gets on the board, the more confidence our players could get, the more comfortable NUFC could be in trying some football that doesn't have you reaching for the cyanide pill. We should have comfortably lost both of the last 2 fixtures, yet we've got 4pts. And this wasn't smash-and-grab by design, it's by luck.

The fans understandably weren't excited by Bruce's appointment and the football we've played backs up that displeasure. However the fans are getting behind the team and even giving Bruce the odd chant.

This way of playing isn't sustainable, we cannot rely on our defensive players popping up with injury time goals to rescue a draw, or steal a win. To say otherwise is just laughable.

Ashley is purely interested in promoting his shop. He's got no interest in making Newcastle the best they can be. To claim he's changed is naive.
Great Post. Didn't read

Fuckwits
You're a mag though.

I bet if you looked at every match thread from last season you would see how lucky you were most games with rafas tactics. Only poor finishing and great goalkeeping from dubravka kept you in it

The only difference last season is that benitez had Rondon and Perez to score the goals. This season Bruce has arguably the worst forward the premier league has ever seen in Joelinton which he had no say in the signing of

You must realise that you really look like a f***ing prize A gonk with your constant praise of benitez and deep down you know that you went way overboard with your wankfest over him

The nature of counter attacking football is that you have few chances, but they tend to be clear cut chances. I'm not convinced Bruce is "lucky", nor was Benitez for that matter

Back