Long way up

Same as the long way down and the long way round, except they’re doing it with electric vehicles. Up from the tip of South America, up to LA

halfway through the first one. Any watched it yet?

I’d give my left nut to do a motorbike tour like that.

Think I saw @Lambchops started it last night
Gonna watch it this week on Apple TV.

Same as the long way down and the long way round, except they’re doing it with electric vehicles. Up from the tip of South America, up to LA

Watched the first 2 last night, straight into the old routine nice easy watch

Mint. Loved the others

Great prog so far, watched the first three last night and gutted to have to wait until Friday for the next.
that said I haven’t seen long way round or down yet so will plough through those in the meantime.

Not very impressed so far like. Doesn't even get started until half way through the second episode, so skipped through most of that. Most of what I did watch was them panicking about finding chargers.

Not very impressed so far like. Doesn't even get started until half way through the second episode, so skipped through most of that. Most of what I did watch was them panicking about finding chargers.
2 or 3 episodes of the original was background and preparation wasn't it? Been a lot of years since I watched.

Don't know if I'll get to see it
First was the best
Should have been half way round Crete on a hired xt600 right now
In Italy on a daft vespa instead 😂

That young lad who worked in the hotel on episode 2 was absolutely buzzing to see Ewan mcgreggor. Imagine living there and obi wan kenobi pops in wanting to charge his motorbike

YouTube has short clips of it if you want to gauge if you may like it.

Back