Long shifts

From about 6am until about 2 am, then got called out at 4am for an hour long meeting and had to be up at 6 again. Took 2 days off work after that as I was going on holiday that week. Never again like.

did a 22 hour shift before Christmas, surfacing works, the contractor had 2 gangs split it up between them, but I stayed the whole way through
it was a Friday night and there was chippy next to the job, I bought the gang fish & chips each

Did 26 hours off the belt once and the whole week around the carry on was totally unacceptable. Still managed to wedge in a session on the beer mind.

Working in the oil and gas industry I regularly do 84 plus hour working weeks......getting paid by the hour and OT after 40 though I wouldn't even consider that if I was salaried

What's the longest period you've worked without anything but meal and snooze breaks? Including working at home (as I am).

By Thursday it'll be a little under 4 days for me.

Why you think anyone would lie about that, I don't know. I'm not claiming to have a 15" cock.

I'm just wondering how many other people have weird working patterns.

The reason I mention pills is that you're being overly aggressive for no reason.
The threads a bit like waving one,the bloke who works the least hours and has a good living gets my vote.Used to stock take twice a year years a go,you did your 9 hours then about another 4 at closing time,2 nights running.Thats more than enough .
9 or 10 hours max for the last twenty odd years .

Back