Long shifts

What's the longest you've ever done (paid) work for without a break (snooze, food and wank breaks not included)?

I reckon I'll be up to 80 hours by the time I get on a plane on Thursday. Canny shift for me (desperate attempt to get ahead of myself so I can relax and enjoy the cricket).

What's the longest you've ever done (paid) work for without a break (snooze, food and wank breaks not included)?

I reckon I'll be up to 80 hours by the time I get on a plane on Thursday. Canny shift for me (desperate attempt to get ahead of myself so I can relax and enjoy the cricket).
You won't be awake for 80 hours. You lying twat!

20 hours for me and I fell asleep in the taxi home.

Calm down pet, I said snoozes were allowed. And I'm working at home so I'm surviving on them. It's quite doable for a few days. Doubt I could manage a week though.
Thats like saying whats the longest you've ever worked without having a f***ing holiday!

Be honest and stop being a lying twat and say what the longest shift you have ever done. Fuck "snoozes" fuck "wank breaks" and fuck "food breaks."

WHAT IS THE LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE EVER DONE?

Bet it's not 80 f***ing hours!

Thats like saying whats the longest you've ever worked without having a f***ing holiday!

Be honest and stop being a lying twat and say what the longest shift you have ever done. Fuck "snoozes" fuck "wank breaks" and fuck "food breaks."

WHAT IS THE LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE EVER DONE?

Bet it's not 80 f***ing hours!
I think you need some sleep.

I think you also might need some pills.
Cmoooon you little wankstain!

Explain to me why you think that doing an 80 hour f***ing shift includes sleep, wanking and eating.

Explain to me why you think I need sleep and pills.

As I say it’s mt business, if I add admin in Im doing 70/80 hours a week, but intend to cut it down soon.
I honestly believe you do. I don't honestly believe that @Billy Rocket does.

I think he's a lying little wankstain.

As I say it’s mt business, if I add admin in Im doing 70/80 hours a week, but intend to cut it down soon.
@Billy Rocket claims he does an 80 shift in one go. Neither you nor I claimed that.

We are not lying little wankstains.

Last edited:
I did a 15 hour shift yesterday, some way short of my record of 36. I couldn't do 80 hours, I'd be hallucinating and f***ing up.

Explain to me why you think that doing an 80 hour f***ing shift includes sleep, wanking and eating.

@Billy Rocket claims he does an 80 shift in one go. Neither you nor I claimed that.

I'll rephrase the same question, to help you.

What's the longest period you've worked without anything but meal and snooze breaks? Including working at home (as I am).

By Thursday it'll be a little under 4 days for me.

Why you think anyone would lie about that, I don't know. I'm not claiming to have a 15" cock.

I'm just wondering how many other people have weird working patterns.

The reason I mention pills is that you're being overly aggressive for no reason.

I love it when @Slippery Jim loses his shit :lol::lol::lol:

Back