Long covid

Dan dare

Subs Bench
Anyone on hear suffering with long covid. Had it back it march 2020 and still got stomach pain issues and shortness of breath. Had all the test come back showing nothing but really struggling with stomach pain

Anyone on hear suffering with long covid. Had it back it march 2020 and still got stomach pain issues and shortness of breath. Had all the test come back showing nothing but really struggling with stomach pain
Stomach pains are an odd one, have you had any change in bowel habits (stringy thinner stools) or blood in your poo ? If so I'd speak to a doctor about getting a colonoscopy xx

My metabolism has changed. No where near as regular either. Used to be a once a day man, now can go a few times.

As for shortness of breath, it’s started again this month but I’m hoping that’s down to asthma rather than any sort of resurgence of my long covid.

My breath has totally gone, but it's weird, only on a night, I'm fine most of the day, then I'll go upstairs to bed and I'm fucked, I'm gasping lying in bed for about 10 minutes.

Had it over last Christmas

Same, March 2020. Had lung issues ever since. On a positive note it forced my hand to quit smoking after 37 years, although it's had little impact on my ability to fill my lungs. Good weeks and bad weeks.

Had it 14 months ago now and my smell hasn't full returned and as a result, a lot of stuff tastes quite different. Not just reduced taste, but due to the reduced smell as well it has actually altered how certain things taste.
This for me as well, chocolate in particular doesn't taste as good I really love a curry now though much more than I used to, my smell has basically gone completely I need to do some smell recovery if such a thing even exists

My lungs have never been the same.
I had it March 2021 and couldn’t walk up the stairs (I’m not a fat knacker) without my lungs feeling like they had glass in them.
After both my jabs it eased off a lot but I can still feel it when I work out. Definitely some long term damage like

This for me as well, chocolate in particular doesn't taste as good I really love a curry now though much more than I used to, my smell has basically gone completely I need to do some smell recovery if such a thing even exists

Yeah it's weird. Certain things taste much more salty or sweet for me. Certain things taste quite a bit different now like I say, whereas some taste the same just cant detect the taste as sharp as before. Shite like but I'm used to it. Red wine thankfully tastes the same.

Stomach pains are an odd one, have you had any change in bowel habits (stringy thinner stools) or blood in your poo ? If so I'd speak to a doctor about getting a colonoscopy xx
Had camera down throat found sliding hiatus hernia. I have this pain direct under my ribs constantly. Doctors don't know what it is

Had camera down throat, ct,cray, mri nothing showing but in agony.alot of pain after eating and it's all been since covid

Get your stomach pains checked out dude I very much doubt they are related to covid.

U may need a camera up or down

Had it 14 months ago now and my smell hasn't full returned and as a result, a lot of stuff tastes quite different. Not just reduced taste, but due to the reduced smell as well it has actually altered how certain things taste.
A lot of what you “taste” comes from the smell and the look. Hope it comes back soon

Get it checked. You may have developed Asthma. Diagnosis is going through the roof apparently
Ive got a ventolin inhaler mate, I had asthma when i was a kid that was heightened in summer months with Hayfever, The inhaler instantly allieviates the tight chest on a night.

Ive got a ventolin inhaler mate, I had asthma when i was a kid that was heightened in summer months with Hayfever, The inhaler instantly allieviates the tight chest on a night.
Ah got you. Im the same but because it was getting tight in the winter they gave me the beclametasone (brown one). Take that every day now and my chest works like a dream🙂

Back