London, the capital of crime

ShieldsGreggs4

Central Defender
Victim named in hair salon murder

Day by day, night by night we hear about a life been taken in this scary city we call our capital. Mr Khan the mayor is seriously under pressure to resign. Everyone is terrified to go and get their weekly shop now because of the scumbags they let walk the streets.

Kenneth longhorn from Fulham, stated “ I have to go and get my big brother to get my weekly shop. I’m scared to even open my blinds on a morning, this is a unsafe place to live. My sister Edna, lives in Nottingham and I’m seriously debating moving there with her. Last week I went to put a 4 fold on and there was a man with a hood following me at a quick pace so i ran away in fear and hid in the local park tennis courts. This is not our capital city, it’s a hellhole.”

That’s not the point I was making.

No one doubts it’s an issue.
True enough, but just because it’s happened somewhere else doesn’t mean it should be off the agenda, or do you think the op is just having a pop at London for other reasons and is using this as a vehicle?

True enough, but just because it’s happened somewhere else doesn’t mean it should be off the agenda, or do you think the op is just having a pop at London for other reasons and is using this as a vehicle?
Of course he is

Hardly

Compare apples with apples, not apples with oranges

Everyone knows that London has massive crime and violence problems and khans first job is safety in the city

He has failed
It’s not a debate tho. It’s someone trying to be funny. The “banter” has gone on for some time

Back