London the 68th best place in the world to live as an ex-pat

Not somewhere I’d like to live, then again I wouldn’t want to live in any city.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/theres-thing-expats-truly-like-living-london-090012331.html

There’s another myth blown then. Project #kickoutjohnnyforeigner cranks up another level. @Buchans Boots carry on the great work, sir.

Surprised it ranks that high :)

Spent a few days, on a few separate occasions down London with the good lady this year. We've quite enjoyed it bar the traffic.

We're back again in January, we're going to the London Dungeon on the wife's insistence.

I've got to go for a day next July on my todd. I'll be spending most of my time in the hotel. Not a place to be on your own and I couldn't live there. I love driving.

Surprised it ranks that high :)

Spent a few days, on a few separate occasions down London with the good lady this year. We've quite enjoyed it bar the traffic.

We're back again in January, we're going to the London Dungeon on the wife's insistence.

I've got to go for a day next July on my todd. I'll be spending most of my time in the hotel. Not a place to be on your own and I couldn't live there. I love driving.
Try taking the tube, you'll waste less time not being stuck in traffic

Not good in my pins mate. I'm taking part in a clinical trial to try to improve matters (or at least not get any worse) so the tube isn't the best option for me.
Fair enough, you might get lucky and one of these unfriendly southerners might offer you a seat ;)

The only thing this board gets right about the place is the posters from down there are complete bellends whenever it's mentioned
I think it's because the threads usually go the same way, the usual posters will join and instantly say it's a shithole.

Which can be irritating if you're life is based around the city

Last edited:

Back