London pint prices.

Had a pint of Bud light for £1.85 in Seaham Wetherspoons yesterday. What does the average spoons in London charge? If anybody knows.

I've now read all the thread and some of the prices being quoted are just mad. There's a massive scam going on somewhere but as long as people just pay it it will never change. Actually I'm wrong people aren't paying it, that's why 30,000 pubs have closed since the seventies.

Do what?

Order bud light - its utter shit

Freds Ale House in Levenshulme Manchester, all real ales £2 a pint on a thursday

4 of us went to London the saturday after the Fulham game, and went to the Dulwich Hamlett game. First round in a Green King pub, for convenience, was just over £20. then we noticed an offer if you ordered via the app, so we took it in turns to download their app, and it brough the price down to about £14, with table service.

Nearer to to the ground we went into a spoons and the round in there was about £12.

Inside their ground, it was £3 a pint

Had a pint of Bud light for £1.85 in Seaham Wetherspoons yesterday. What does the average spoons in London charge? If anybody knows.

Bud have a WC promotion on atm with free houses. We thought about signing up to it with the club but it was too much of a fanny on for summat which is shite so we didn't bother.

Some of the prices in Sam Smith's pubs these days are extortion. Bottle of Taddy Porter (lovely stuff like) is between £4-5 even in some pubs in the NE.
Really? Thought he had some kind of price control. Paid £3.80 for a pint and a half in a SS pub in York.

Bud have a WC promotion on atm with free houses. We thought about signing up to it with the club but it was too much of a fanny on for summat which is shite so we didn't bother.
After trying it myself you were right. I've had light lagers in the past but they weren't as watery as the Bud.

When I went down for the league cup final, we were over the moon when we find a pub where we on paid a fiver a pint. Newcastle has gone silly on prices but it's miles better than London.

Back