London Marathon in memory of Bradley Lowery

Burnsy

Full Back
On Sunday 22nd April I will be running the London Marathon and have decided to run it in memory of Bradley Lowery, while raising money for Neuroblastoma Uk. None of us need reminding of the bravery and courage Bradley showed when fighting Neuroblastoma and this is my way to support a charity that helped Bradley and his family.
I have created a just giving page should anyone want to donate. To make a donation use this link www.justgiving.com/fundraising/inmemoryofbradleylowery or text IMBL73 £5 or £10 to 70070.

Thank you for your support

On Sunday 22nd April I will be running the London Marathon and have decided to run it in memory of Bradley Lowery, while raising money for Neuroblastoma Uk. None of us need reminding of the bravery and courage Bradley showed when fighting Neuroblastoma and this is my way to support a charity that helped Bradley and his family.
I have created a just givingpage should anyone wantto donate. To make a donation use this linkwww.justgiving.com/fundraising/inmemoryofbradleylowery or text IMBL73 £5 or £10 to 70070.

Thank you for your support

Back