London its a dump

This is it I think. Up here we have affluent and poor areas, one or two of both either side of the water but mainly it’s working class areas where people get on and mix well, work and look after what they have. Down there it seems to me there’s no in between or at least not much. Well off or poor.

There’s loads to do down there if you have money and lots of it.
Find it really odd that the view on here is you're either living in absolute poverty or you've got a few million quid in the bank.

They're absolute dumps and have the highest crime rates and poverty in the UK. Just because they have some ridiculously rich people living there in gated fortresses and some nice shops does not make it not a dump.

The problem with central London is you're never not 5 minutes away from a dangerous council estate armed to the hilt.
Imagine being frightened of a council estate 😂

It's shit

No its class

Suddick is better

Best city in the world

5 minutes away you get stabbed

Myth

Too expensive

Loads to do, tired of life

Want a house

Fine we've got parks anyway

Stuck up prick

Small minded scruff

There. That's every London thread ever on the SMB. Can we all shut the fuck up about it now?

Can I suggest anyone slating it takes the shortcut behind the deaf club to the next home game? Like some sort of warzone.

Shit areas everywhere.

This is it I think. Up here we have affluent and poor areas, one or two of both either side of the water but mainly it’s working class areas where people get on and mix well, work and look after what they have. Down there it seems to me there’s no in between or at least not much. Well off or poor.

There’s loads to do down there if you have money and lots of it.
You can do loads for next to nothing too.. far more than I dare say in the north east . Always free festivals and stuff on. Search it out and loads there . Cost of a tube ticket.

You can do loads for next to nothing too.. far more than I dare say in the north east . Always free festivals and stuff on. Search it out and loads there . Cost of a tube ticket.
So true this!
Can do next to feck all with nowt up here in comparison.

Get sick of people in sunderland calling it a dump 99% of them have never been out of it, stayed over in London now the past 4 times and in different parts and I can definitely say what a shithole it is very nice in ctr but out in the suburbs a dump give me sunderland any day glad to live in gods country.

It's almost the exact opposite. Suburbs are some of the most affluent and prosperous areas, inner city parts are some of the biggest "dumps". Maybe get a hotel in Hornchurch, Hampstead, Dulwich or Barnes next time.

I'm out of here and back to Sunderland later in the year, or early next, after 10 years.

Walked along Regents Canal on Sunday from Angel to Limehouse. I used to berate London in the past, but this walk cast it in a new light for me, it was lovely. Like everywhere there is good and bad, but London , like most cities in the UK are fast improving. Its places in the provinces that are becoming shitholes.

Back