London hotels again

Bob Fleming

Striker
Got a late request to be in London on Tuesday next week and need a hurtel. It's looking pretty full up with only fairly rank looking places that remain within my budget.
The shower I am working for deem £110 a night as adequate for London :lol: Daft twats.

Anyway does anyone know of anything central (Westminster/Victoria way) or easily reachable by tube I may not have found that would fit the budget or a little over. And will not give me fleas or where I have to give a bloke a reacharound in the night.

I spend far less than that on decent places. Been stopping in the lse actually but that wont be available.

Try the crown at kilburn mate.
God thats coming back stupid, whats gannin on tuesday?

Last edited:
Got a late request to be in London on Tuesday next week and need a hurtel. It's looking pretty full up with only fairly rank looking places that remain within my budget.
The shower I am working for deem £110 a night as adequate for London :lol: Daft twats.

Anyway does anyone know of anything central (Westminster/Victoria way) or easily reachable by tube I may not have found that would fit the budget or a little over. And will not give me fleas or where I have to give a bloke a reacharound in the night.
Who you working for ? Fine fare

One on voyage prive in kensington
Mercure Kensington 4* Take a look at this great holiday offer on Voyage Privé! 104 for next Tuesday.
And this on secret escapes for 109
Ten mins on tube to Victoria
Or pimlico if u want something more cental

Last edited:
Georgian House Hotel is less than ten mins walk from Victoria and £100 9n secret escapes

Good reviews on trip advisor

Last edited:
I spend far less than that on decent places. Been stopping in the lse actually but that wont be available.

Try the crown at kilburn mate.
God thats coming back stupid, whats gannin on tuesday?
Apart from all the usual goings on in London there is.
London fashion week followed by the world fashion awards. Hotels are daft prices.
Better value in the suburbs as already suggested.

Last week and next week the prices have been absolutely ridiculous. Hotels usually 150-200 are upto 400+.

Tempted to leave it to the day of and hope some prices come down or perhaps just stay in Barking :(

Just get yersel to the Imperial up Russell Square..on the Piccadilly Line so not bad for connecting to Victoria/Westminster..twin room for £136 per night...buffet breakfast included.

I’ve just stayed in a Premier Inn in Colindale for £85. Half hour tube.

Colindale is shite but a lovely Chinese food hall.

Tell them to book something for you

Back