London hotels again

Easy Hotel at Croydon. £60 and £6.30 to Victoria in the morning. £43.70 drinking money, or 2 pints in London.
Be great if it was an allowance. I'd drive down and sleep in the car.
I think expenses allows £15 for evening meal and mo alcohol. Public sector is shite!

Got to be some decent shouts in the big smoke for that wedge
Maybe not in the hot spots but definitely within a short tube ride

London has to be the worst city in the developed world for hotels. It is dominated by tiny, cramped, overpriced and glorified guesthouses. As if proper hotels are in short supply, or simply too expensive for ordinary people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a late request to be in London on Tuesday next week and need a hurtel. It's looking pretty full up with only fairly rank looking places that remain within my budget.
The shower I am working for deem £110 a night as adequate for London :lol: Daft twats.

Anyway does anyone know of anything central (Westminster/Victoria way) or easily reachable by tube I may not have found that would fit the budget or a little over. And will not give me fleas or where I have to give a bloke a reacharound in the night.

My mate always uses the Travelodge at Waterloo. He reckons it is spot on. It is a better version than the usual Travelodges.

Z Hotel, Shoreditch is a lovely hotel with free wine and cheese in the evenings. Cheaper than you’d usually find in the area because the rooms (though smart) are postage stamp size:

Z Hotel, Shoreditch is a lovely hotel with free wine and cheese in the evenings. Cheaper than you’d usually find in the area because the rooms (though smart) are postage stamp size:

Thanks for that ill give it a whirl!

Sundays down london are buttons for digs. With work you often have little choice but worth considering if you have.

When im sat in some shithole in a gheto I always think of poor fecking holidaymakers from abroad turning up n thinking where the feck have I came to.:lol:

London has to be the worst city in the developed world for hotels. It is dominated by tiny, cramped, overpriced and glorified guesthouses. As if proper hotels are in short supply, or simply too expensive for ordinary people.
...said no one ever.
In my single days I had a few civil servants stop at mine when in London. Saved their dept money and we went on the lash with whatever the friends n family style allowance was. If this place had been around then I could’ve cleaned up.

Last edited:

Back