London Flooding

I’m in London now, walked 20 minutes in the storm to get to our hotel, to find out it was the wrong hotel and our hotel was near the tube station we left 29 minutes before. £20 Uber back to the right hotel, took the route we had just walked as well to run salty rain water in to the wound.
You stupid boy..😁

I watched the news at 7pm expecting loads of video's of floods in London, nowt, not even a mention, although the weather forecast did say it had been raining heavy over the South East corner of the UK and the weather maps showed the heaviest downpours right over my house. So how come there were only a few heavy showers and nee flooding? Cockneys, soft as shite. Someone probably left a lawn sprinkler on somewhere and them cockneys have built it up to Belgium/Germany type flood levels.

Last edited:
Doesn’t look that bad? I presume that’s more piss taking :lol:

Some areas have had an average of 3 months summer rain fall in a couple of hours and it’s still going to belt down until midnight in some parts.

It’s quite bad and also, rarely, quite widespread affecting most boroughs

Not really. It looks like most of it will just drain away once the rain eases. There doesn't appear to have been any risk to life.

No flooding is pleasant for anyone affected but you'll probably see worse than this quite regularly round the country. Some people in Carlisle and York might be wondering what the fuss is all about.

Who did you send in with the tape measure?

Nobody went in whilst it was flooded. Measured the stain on the wall's when it went. Led to believe Mr Qatar has had the car written off. We have a picture of a Ferrari F12 which shows when the door is opened, it looks like a festival toilet.

People are paying up to £30m for these duplex apartments, the basement (3rd level basement) has flooded numerous times this year already. Mental

Back