London Cop killer paralyzed

This is the one where he pulled a gun and shot a copper when inside the station, after he'd been searched and had the cuffs removed. Somehow.
Then shortly afterwards, he was shot with the same gun.

I really hope that's on camera and that the cops had no choice but to shoot him with his own gun.

Even though its f***ing horrible, the police have to be seen to do the right thing, they can't just go around shooting these bastards.
Also, how the fuck did they not find his gun before they took the cuffs off?
Is that what happened? Uncuffed and the Fuzz shot him?

This is the one where he pulled a gun and shot a copper when inside the station, after he'd been searched and had the cuffs removed. Somehow.

I really hope that's on camera and that the cops had no choice but to shoot him with his own gun.

Even though its f***ing horrible, the police have to be seen to do the right thing, they can't just go around shooting these bastards.

Have a like for being the person who explained what the fuck this thread is about.

No mate, I think its the one where the coppers left a gun on someone and he shot a copper and then himself.

Do you think that's what happened? There's something wierd going on, and without video evidence, I'm sure the story will be absolutely true and honest from the police ;)

There will be footage from inside of the custody suite, however as it is an ongoing criminal investigation details of what it shows will not be disclosed so as to not prejudice any trial.

Basics really.

They should have employed the Molynieux stewards to search the suspect.

Big Brenda from Tipton managed to eek out my minuture gin bottle secreted in my turn ups.

Back