London Cop killer paralyzed

Stand trial. I see what you did there.

Absolutely no sympathy but it’s a shame for the family they may not get to see justice through conventional means.
I didnt mean it that way tbf.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in misery and pain. Its looking good so happy days. If it was my dad who had been killed by this freak, id be over the moon with the outcome, but thats just me.

This is the one where he pulled a gun and shot a copper when inside the station, after he'd been searched and had the cuffs removed. Somehow.
Then shortly afterwards, he was shot with the same gun.

I really hope that's on camera and that the cops had no choice but to shoot him with his own gun.

Even though its f***ing horrible, the police have to be seen to do the right thing, they can't just go around shooting these bastards.
Also, how the fuck did they not find his gun before they took the cuffs off?

This is the one where he pulled a gun and shot a copper when inside the station, after he'd been searched and had the cuffs removed. Somehow.

I really hope that's on camera and that the cops had no choice but to shoot him with his own gun.

Even though its f***ing horrible, the police have to be seen to do the right thing, they can't just go around shooting these bastards.
Its a strange one for sure. Hopefully the full story comes out in the coming months.

It might not have looked like a gun. I was amazed to read in the reports of this incident that guns can look like other objects. It’s like James Bond is real.

The costs of looking after the fucker will be a lot more than if he was jailed for life.

Ideal example for an injection to put him into a permanent sleep.

This is my thoughts too. He will also need people to care for him so his family will get paid for the rest of their lives based on his criminal act.

Back