London Climate Disruption

It's quite amusing seeing comments from right wingers on Twitter who are slagging them off for trying to save our planet yet the same critics call for direct action over the likes of Brexit which which will basically just line the pockets of the rich conglomerates and hedge funds that run and ruin our country.

Should have kept Boris Johnson's water cannons and squirted them for hours, would've given them a wash as well ! I agree they have no right to disrupt people going about their business by blocking bridges etc.
:lol:

Some came and protested outside of the St Brides Institute.

They were singing songs about water being their friend i think.

They looked like one of them weird cults but seemed harmless enough.

They left what looks like a pile of leaves in the square and a cross made from straw tied to the railings.

It's quite amusing seeing comments from right wingers on Twitter who are slagging them off for trying to save our planet yet the same critics call for direct action over the likes of Brexit which which will basically just line the pockets of the rich conglomerates and hedge funds that run and ruin our country.
They are entitled to protest but they look a bit silly vandalising things. Taser/Shoot them would sharp stop them behaving like that

For years the governments of the world have pissed about with merely words, false commitments and little or no action. For years those concerned with our planet reaching an anthropologically-induced point of no return have been ignored, scientifically sound research deemed fake news by the most powerful man on the planet. Unfortunately as the situation gets more desperate, as our planet undergoes changes that may be irreversible, those who give a damn about our planet will resort to less peaceful ways in order to force change. Good on them, I say. We only have one planet and we’re f***ing it up, unless we act now we don’t deserve to have a safe, clean environment.

Back