Logo help needed

Roger

Striker
I am working on a "dark" (ie. black/grey background) alternate theme for the message boards, but the current logo at the top of the message boards is a transparent gif which unfortunately has some rough edges and doesn't work unless it is on a white or very light background.

logo_phpBB.gif

I don't want the logo redesigned, simply reworked so it will display okay on both light and dark backgrounds. All that is available is the gif you see, no psd files etc. and I don't have the tools or skills to sort this out myself.

Is there anyone on the boards who is able to assist?

I am working on a "dark" (ie. black/grey background) alternate theme for the message boards, but the current logo at the top of the message boards is a transparent gif which unfortunately has some rough edges and doesn't work unless it is on a white or very light background.

logo_phpBB.gif

I don't want the logo redesigned, simply reworked so it will display okay on both light and dark backgrounds. All that is available is the gif you see, no psd files etc. and I don't have the tools or skills to sort this out myself.

@cheeses of nazereth ?

logo_phpBB.gif

Logon or register to see this image

I can change anything.But that's not a good resolution.

logo_phpBB.gif

Like cheeses said the resolution is too low to tinker with it. Do you have the original high definition logo or the psd file/s?

Why is this the in thing nowadays? Saw something mentioned about the iPhone getting a new 'dark theme'like it was f***ing groundbreaking work

logo_phpBB.gif

Unfortunately it's far too pixelated at the current resolution to do anything with it. I gave it a go on a dark grey background but the problem lies with the selection of pixels around the black text.

Logon or register to see this image

Back