Logo help needed

Jesus you sound like he has a gun to your heed.
:lol:
Think of the kids Roger.

Nothing much is changing - well it is, a little bit as we have to upgrade, Xenforo 1 is no longer supported. But the new Version 2 theme will be very similar to this one. The dark one is purely an optional user selectable thing which has been requested by a number of people.
TFFT

Last edited:
Does t have to be the exact same file for the white-background version and the dark-background version?

If so, is there anything stopping you just creating one with a border around the main portion of the logo and not having to worry about the stuff inside?

Have all the PSDs, images etc if anyone wants to tinker
I've had a little tinker. Centred the RTG logo as it was slightly offset to the right, moved the ALS roundels in ever so slightly so they aren't flush with the edge of the image and added a slight outer glow to them and the SMB text so you can see the black elements if shown against a black background. Oh, and I've made the background transparent so @Roger can overlay it on any background now from peak white to absolute black.

Logon or register to see this image

This is what it looks like against dark grey:

and against absolute black:

Top image is the .png file which is transparent, the other 2 are just jpegs for illustration.

Dropbox link: Dropbox - als logo raw.png - Simplify your life

Last edited:
I've had a little tinker. Centred the RTG logo as it was slightly offset to the right, moved the ALS roundels in ever so slightly so they aren't flush with the edge of the image and added a slight outer glow to them and the SMB text so you can see the black elements if shown against a black background. Oh, and I've made the background transparent so @Roger can overlay it on any background now from peak white to absolute black.

This is what it looks like against dark grey:

and against absolute black:

Top image is the .png file which is transparent, the other 2 are just jpegs for illustration.

Dropbox link: Dropbox - als logo raw.png - Simplify your life
That looks class, and forgive me because I know nowt about nowt but does the Sunderland message board wording on the bottom one need a white outline on the font?

Back