Logitech harmony remote.

Which one? I have an elite and it’s great. It’s about activities rather than individual devices.

I,e. Watch blu-ray, it turns the tv on, switches the input, turns on blu-ray. Same for Virgin , wii, pc etc

Which one? I have an elite and it’s great. It’s about activities rather than individual devices.

I,e. Watch blu-ray, it turns the tv on, switches the input, turns on blu-ray. Same for Virgin , wii, pc etc
Thanks for the reply. Is there a few models like? Just putting the feelers out before i press the trigger.

Yea ive got one and the hub. Its connected to alexa so the whole downstairs is voice controlled. It's the ultimate in laziness.
Ours is linked to Alexa which used to be brilliant when we had virgin. Especially with toddlers it was so easy to come in the house and get CBeebies in wihile you were taking their coats off.

Doesn’t work as well now we’ve ditched virgin for Nowtv.

Got the ultimate, and it's worth it if you have a number of devices. Got it set up to watch a film and a press of a button and it fires up the amp, the android box, the tv etc all on the right channels.

It's a pain in the chuff to set up like so although it could do so much more i haven't been arsed to program anything else into it other than watching telly or watching films.

Back