Logan Pye

By Sam Meade Daily Star

You may be mistaken though
Sorry - what the fuck is that? I asked for a link

thanks mate.

Quite importantly, it be it doesn’t say we’ll get a million. It’s says he’s not expected to cost a million

Last edited:
Sorry - what the fuck is that? I asked for a link

thanks mate.

Quite importantly, it be it doesn’t say we’ll get a million. It’s says he’s not expected to cost a million
So f***ing what man, but it actually says not expected to cost more than a million, which means it could be a million.
Put your reading specs on dope

It was a brilliant comparison and you’re being deliberately obtuse for some reason.

Southampton gave them first team football and sold them for tens of millions, rather then hawking kids round for £50k

Southampton gave them games in the league above like we did to Asoro, Maja, Ethan Robson and Gooch etc and they weren't 14 or 15. Just as Maja and Asoro did, Bale, Walcott etc pissed off at the first opportunity, where the lesser players hung around a bit longer, so maybe you got something right.

Southampton the season they were relegated from the Championship - only a couple who were kids played regularly and went on to do anything, certainly no more kids played regularly for them than we have had over the last two seasons.

Southampton first season in league One:
By then Lallana had been in and around the squad for three seasons and was 21/22.

Over both those seasons there's kids making handfuls of appearances here and there, but it's nothing like you're suggesting it was. Anyone decent barring Lallana was almost instantly flogged. What they done reasonably well was re-invest (after administration) quite well.

You're grasping at an idea of something which didn't really happen in the way you think it did. For instance Southampton were relegated in 2009 to league one and Walcott left in 2006 and Bale in 2007, Jones 2007, Baird 2007, Dyer 2009.

Last edited:
who's this 16 yr old we're apparently holding out for a 7 figure sum for from the big boys?
Never heard of him...

If you're talking about Logan Pye? I think he's already gone?
He's a 16 year old who's come through the ranks from Houghton and impressed all the way through.
There was a rumour that Man Utd and an Italian team had been given permission to approach him by the club a few months ago and everything went quiet.

EDIT: Ball playing centre half.

He's a 16 year old who's come through the ranks from Houghton and impressed all the way through.
There was a rumour that Man Utd and an Italian team had been given permission to approach him by the club a few months ago and everything went quiet.

Arsenal after him too

Arsenal after him too

Back