Logan Pye

How long before we can judge, clearly no signs of improvement in a year and a half is acceptable for you..

You tell me chief? Wots acceptable for a League Juan academy that's being plundered by the big boys?
How many England Internationals should we be selling for £20m per annum?

what a very weird reply
Haway then Kentish dummy, tell me why you think it's a weird reply for saying soton kept their best youngsters by being able to play them at 16??
Your reply was the weird one, in fact your the weird fuck tgat said I should have my kids taken off me, weirdo

It's not clear at all, people on this board make up shit the time. My mates son has been going to academy for 3 yrs and he obviously talks to the coach and he said he's never heard any of the stuff that's been put on here, apart from the less staff due to the cutbacks when they first came in

Facts from the horses mouth won't go down well on here marra....

Haway then Kentish dummy, tell me why you think it's a weird reply for saying soton kept their best youngsters by being able to play them at 16??
Your reply was the weird one, in fact your the weird fuck tgat said I should have my kids taken off me, weirdo

There is no need for that language or level of aggression. I’m starting to see why the social we’re looking into taking your kids off you

It's not clear at all, people on this board make up shit the time. My mates son has been going to academy for 3 yrs and he obviously talks to the coach and he said he's never heard any of the stuff that's been put on here, apart from the less staff due to the cutbacks when they first came in

What about the mother of the kid who went to Liverpool last year?
She signed up and appeared on a thread just like this to "correct" a few posters about what had happened.
She said that the club had made it known to other academies that kids were available at a price, and when Liverpool came for her son, the first contact was actually from SAFC academy staff who 'sold' the move to them and bent over backwards to facilitate it?

Do you believe your mate over her?

The thread will still be here if you search.

Its shite to see the talent going from the academy. These lads could have been
The effort should have been made, but in reality would it have made a difference?

I would say in 90% of the cases no, but if we kept 1 of them it would have been worth the effort.

It's shite to see them all leaving though that is for sure. It would have been good to see a team with a handful from the academy in the 1st team. I think it is how teams like us need to be run.

She signed up and appeared on a thread just like this to "correct" a few posters about what had happened.
She said that the club had made it known to other academies that kids were available at a price, and when Liverpool came for her son, the first contact was actually from SAFC academy staff who 'sold' the move to them and bent over backwards to facilitate it?

Sorry but I did not say anything of the sort. You might want to double check what I said, it certainly wasn’t that.

Last edited:
Its shite to see the talent going from the academy. These lads could have been

I would say in 90% of the cases no, but if we kept 1 of them it would have been worth the effort.

It's shite to see them all leaving though that is for sure. It would have been good to see a team with a handful from the academy in the 1st team. I think it is how teams like us need to be run.

It is....but in any walk of life if you're offered a better gig with a more prestigious company.....Ye gan....
Plus local kids usually get paid peanuts, until they get the opportunity or threaten to move but by then the heeds turned and it's too late....

Massive shame using all our younguns! Not sure if theres anything we could have done like
On this thread is one of the parents of one such youngster who went to liverpool (luca Stephenson). Its blatantly obvious the club could have done a lot more in that situation. I suspect the same applies to the others.

On this thread is one of the parents of one such youngster who went to liverpool (luca Stephenson). Its blatantly obvious the club could have done a lot more in that situation. I suspect the same applies to the others.

Massively disappointing then, false economy and shows how clueless the current set up are

Not really bothered, if it's is actually her then fair enough, I have a m8s son who is at the academy and he says he hasn't heard of any of this stuff going on. The only thing he commented on was there was a lot less staff around

Cant see what all the fuss is about?
Our needs are very short term as in getting out of pub league 1 into the fizzy.
3 points at the weekend and couple of more bodies in next week.
Long term futures on bairns we dont even know are any good are not really important.
Once back in the premier we can spend more time on the youths and scouting them.Why worry about a lad who may or may not make it in 5 years time?
Plenty more where he came from.
Reet now we need money and we need to get up the leagues,so if we make money selling young lads so be it, it is after all a business

Not really bothered, if it's is actually her then fair enough, I have a m8s son who is at the academy and he says he hasn't heard of any of this stuff going on. The only thing he commented on was there was a lot less staff around
I’ve replied to the post from @Zak's Dad because what he has said on that post is wrong. I haven’t said any of those comments.
pretty sure you’ve read what I have.
And I am ‘really’ a parent 🤪
Out of interest how old is your mates son?

Cant see what all the fuss is about?
Our needs are very short term as in getting out of pub league 1 into the fizzy.
3 points at the weekend and couple of more bodies in next week.
Long term futures on bairns we dont even know are any good are not really important.
Once back in the premier we can spend more time on the youths and scouting them.Why worry about a lad who may or may not make it in 5 years time?
Plenty more where he came from.
Reet now we need money and we need to get up the leagues,so if we make money selling young lads so be it, it is after all a business

Will we get any money for him though

Back