Logan Pye

Doubt we could stand in the way regardless if clubs like Arsenal come knocking.
Parents though scootsie they should be pointing out the asoro ,maja. soon benji how their careers are panning out .I know maja gone to a decent club but would have done better staying here and play regularly with us .

Parents though scootsie they should be pointing out the asoro ,maja. soon benji how their careers are panning out .I know maja gone to a decent club but would have done better staying here and play regularly with us .
Not when the parents are getting free cars and houses to get them to sign...

We may as well have a category 1 status just for the top 6..

This is so f***ing true it boils my piss... we have to somehow and some way stop this shit from happening. We are been rifled and rinsed, this seriously needs to stop, whether legally or illegally, they need to come through our ranks and then them fuckers stump up 25-35million until we can resist the advances. I haven’t got the answers, but it needs to stop now.

There'll be very little development in the u18's and u23's when they are getting tanked every week.

Sam Greenwood just signed his first professional contract with Arsenal.

I’ve said before the kid has a very bright future,personally I don’t think he will want to leave so may turn it down

:lol:

To be clear: this reaction is not to the idea the lad may be a good footballer. It's for the absurd notion that he would turn Arsenal or United down, to languish here.

Ffs man, he'd have been off like a flash even if we were still in the Premiership. That's just the way these days.

Last edited:

Back