Lofts

All sorts, furniture, all our Christmas stuff, boxes full of books, the works.

Both lofts have our A/C equipment in there too, as well as our hot water tanks.

Thankfully we can just open a door to our main loft and walk around it. The other one has a pull down hatch with a folding step ladder on the hatch

Our loft is absolutly packed with rubbish we are never going to use again. My lass puts everything up there. I think the ceilings are going to fall in one day.

Whats in your loft?
Nowt because the hatch is so small you couldn't even get a box up there (It's about 1 1/2 ft wide by 2 ft long, might even be smaller tbh)

Last edited:
Roof was never watertight so I'd been waiting for the day we got it done and I could put all the shite we had piled up in the spare room in the loft.

Roof is done now and I've got a bunch of loft boards my mate gave me waiting to go in. Can I fuck be arsed to do it.

Our loft is absolutly packed with rubbish we are never going to use again. My lass puts everything up there. I think the ceilings are going to fall in one day.

Whats in your loft?
Cleared mine a couple of months ago. Had about 20 suitcases, 9 Xmas trees, 10000 Xmas decs. Copper piping off a new boiler being put in. And spare rolls of loft insulation. Think I lost a stone and a half clearing it and £200 for a skip..

Last edited:
One half office with the other half storage.

The whole thing is floored and plastered but with a door between the clean and junk side.
Junk side is cases, Christmas stuff, summer/winter clothes and assorted vacuum packed bags and plastic boxes.

6 old PCS
3 laptops
beer (amazon deals)
ball signed by safc when we last went up from championship to the PL
limited edition brown ale
arrows from robin hood prince of thieves film set
tons of pot noodles
amazon bargains that i forget about
100's of vhs tapes
ps4,3,2,1, xbox
100's of cd's
gods knows what else

had to go up after xmas and been chipping away at tidying it as it was bad, chucking tons of boxes, old hifi's (technics seprates) etc etc

Back